- Custom designing pumps for each application enables our engineering team to maximize pumping efficiencies. Operating efficiencies of up to 92% result in significant cost savings.
- Available in different metallurgies, including various cast irons and stainless steels to meet application-specific requirements.
- Optional pull-out element configuration is offered for semi-enclosed impeller pumps. The pull-out design substantially reduces maintenance and downtime costs by allowing removal of rotating element without disturbing the suction bell, column and discharge piping or draining the sump.
- Flygt equipment rugged heavy-duty construction, cast bowl components and conservative design minimize vibration and provide for long term trouble-free operation.
- Driver mounted directly above the pump offers valuable savings in floor space and reduces station footprint.
- With full-scale performance testing capabilities up to 520,000 GPM (120,000 m3/hr) or 9850 HP (7350 kW) the performance of each pump can be accurately certified before it leaves the factory.
- Readily-accessible service centers, technical know-how, spare parts, and support to ensure minimal downtime costs and the most cost-effective operations.